THIS AD is for rental of (one of three) rooms in my house NOT the entire house! PLEASE read ENTIRE ad. Include your email address.
Rooms Dog Friendly GMU FtBelvoir located in Burke, VA, United States
1 to 3 rooms available for rent 2 miles from George Mason University (GMU) in Burke. Close Ft. Belvoir, VA. 2.5 miles 495/Braddock Road West (Exit 54A)
Military Mustang Officer Renting/Geographical Bachelor/Worldly cosmopolitan open minded
Looking for a responsible, clean professional who enjoys tranquility and serenity of a HOME (this is NOT a party house), who has a steady job and can pay rent on time and last and NOT least LOVES dogs (I have a black lab). House is fully furnished. Burke Road & Guinea Road. 2 miles SE of George Mason University (GMU). This 1,128 square foot single-family (SF) home has 3 beds, 3 baths. Doggie heaven! Includes kitchen "doggie door" with 24/7 access to spacious 0.31 acre fenced-in dog friendly lot. Spacious over-sized deck easily accomodates 27-plus BBQers and includes 3-burner Charbroil BBQ.
SCREENING AND APPLICATION PROCESS.
SERIOUSLY INTERESTED APPLICANTS please complete two-fold “Screening and Application” process.
ROOM DESCRIPTIONS (2):
Queen-sized bedroom. Status: Available Now (7/26/2014). $700 + utilities (averages $90) includes FURNISHED queen-sized bedroom upstairs, pillow top bed, Vizio ##-inch cable TV, dresser, private closet and private bath. Includes access to and use common areas (kitchen, cooking utensils, outdoor BBQ on large deck (holds 27-plus BBQers, dining room table, TV in common area, washer/dryer).
Twin-sized bedroom. $475 + utilities (averages $90) includes FURNISHED twin-sized Captain's bed finished basement, private closet. Includes access to and use common areas (kitchen, cooking utensils, outdoor BBQ, dining room table, TV in common area, washer/dryer).
House located area bordered by Burke Lake Road on the east, Burke Road on the west and Lake Braddock Drive on the south and Guinea Road on the north.
2 miles SE George Mason University (GMU) at Braddock Road & Roberts Road. Close Ft. Belvoir, VA.
1 mile WEST of Lake Braddock High School
2 miles from the intersection of interstate 495 and Braddock Road West (Exit 54A)
Security Deposit for pet(s). Dependent on pet-to-pet suitability determination. Owner has a 5 year-old male black lab. Non-declawed cats STRONGLY discouraged.
- Cox high speed internet WIFI
- Cox TV in living room (common area)
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Split foyer house
- Finished basement
- Fenced 1/3 acre backyard
- HUGE deck supports 27+ people BBQs.
- 4-person hot tub with pergola
- Off-street Parking front of single family (SF) house
- EXTREMELY quiet, private, well kempt neighborhood. Located in second cul de sac
- Furnished common areas
- George Mason University 2 miles away (Braddock Road & Roberts Road)
- Northern Virginia Community College (NoVa)
- Walmart (Burke Centre Parkway & Roberts Road)
- Target (Guinea & Roberts Road)
- VRE Burke Centre Station
Burke Centre VRE train station (2 miles/6 minutes)
VRE train station at 9016 Burke Road (2 miles/6 minutes)
- Close to two metro stations
Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro Station (Orange line) (7 miles/15 minutes)
Franconia-Springfield (Blue line) (9 miles/15 minutes)
- Bus lines
Within 4 blocks 17H express, 17A/17H/17L, 17B
Fairfax Connector Routes 29G & 310
- I-95, I-495, I-395 and Rte 66.
- Walkefield Recreation Center
- Lake Braddock & Lake Royal within 1 mile
- Burke Lake Park
- Lake Accotink Park
CHARACTERISTICS OF IDEAL POTENTIAL ROOMMATE-RENTER:
- Extremely responsible with rent.
- Clean especially with the common areas
- Professional and quiet
- Longer term rentals preference
- Team cohesion and chemistry. Interviews and background check will be conducted. Just as team cohesion and chemistry are integral elements of "building a team" so it is true for building the household chemistry.
- Pet Friendly Suitability determination
"LOVE my dog first . . ." Ideal candidate LOVES dogs! Less suitable candidate would be someone scared or afraid of dogs or whom is "tolerant of" dogs or says " Dogs are [just] 'OK'.
HOUSE RULES / STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
- ABSOLUTELY No smoking/drugs in the house
- US Citizenship requirement of any/all renters & no conviction of felony(ies) (due to my work).
INFORMATION ON CURRENT RENTER-ROOMATE-OCCUPANTS:
-(Twin Size Basement Room #1) New York Eagle Scout, College Senior, published author. Interning in Washington, DC for the summer.
-(Twin Size Basement Room #2). Military Veteran, Army medic, school teacher. Dog lover. Status: earnest money deposit. Scheduled move-in Mon., July 28, 2014.
-(Queen-sized upstairs bedroom). Status: Available:
“GUEST SERVICES DIRECTORY”
is located on Scribd and incorporates hospitality industry template and data items. The “GUEST SERVICES DIRECTORY” is the collaborative product of "questions and answers" during the past five years from more than 30 guests, renters and travelers. Frankly, I am and would be surprised if your question is not ALREADY included in the "Guest Services Directory." Due diligence and MUCH EFFORT has been put into the Directory. Please, PLEASE read it. Perform an internet search on the words "scribd guest services directory va22060" and select version control #1.4 dated May 27, 2014.
HOUSE RULES / STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
This is NOT a party house. My marketing strategy utilizes a number of different methods targeting audiences in order to obtain reliable, responsible, professional renters. The “GUEST SERVICES DIRECTORY” is required reading and reference document.
- ABSOLUTELY No smoking/drugs in the house (I'll reiterate to be CLEAR. No smoking OR drugs. This is NOT a "wink and a nod." Non-compliance constitutes grounds immediate eviction per agreement that you will sign.
- US Citizenship requirement of any/all renters & no conviction of felony(ies) (due to security requirements of my work).
Rental Property Information
1,128 sq ft
|Washer & Dryer